Thursday 24 April 2014

Song Decisions

I have narrowed it down to two songs. Both are love songs but i feel teamed with my designs they will add a very creepy and obsessive atmosphere in a music video. I also want a "Kitch" "Hipstermatic" atmosphere to my music video/images/song.

The first song is: Lovin' you - Minnie Riperton

This song is a very loving song, all about her expressing her extreme love of a man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, it is a lovely song , but I think teamed with my images it could create a truly eery feel, if you close your eyes and imagine my Claudia and Quentin dancing around eerily in her incredibly kistch  and tacky in a retro/vintage way and she slowly ties Quentin up so he can never leave and sews buttons in his eyes so he cant look at another women to this song.  It defiantly goes in the most opposite way possible.

The second song is Perfect Day - Lou Reed, who is an iconic and simply amazing person, I think this song could be more interpreted with my characters as a man being forced to sing these words of love to a girl who is torturing him. I like this song but im not sure it sends as good of an atmosphere as my first choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment