Thursday 24 April 2014

Button Eye's - Claudia and Quentin

After reading and watching both versions of corline, it is defiantly a massive source of inspiration toward this project, i am feeling more confident about using buttons for the eyes of Quentin as if Cluadia has sewn them on so he cant look at other women. I always used to have an obsession with the story and film of Coroline when i was younger so it is very close to my heart. The way it made me shiver whenever it showed the image of the buttons next to the needle, it used to give me nightmares when i was little,so  I feel very influenced by the feelings the film used to give me.

I have began practising sticking buttons to my male model Williams eye lids, they stay perfectly and I love the effect they have. Making his eyes look very creepy and all his emotion has almost been taken away, its very hard showing emotions without using your eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment