Wednesday 23 April 2014

Deciding On My Song

I have been looking into many different songs and doing lots of research into many different types of love songs, from plain creepy ones like The Police - Every Breath You Take to more modern rock/heavy metal songs like Marilyn Manson - Poison. I have made a playlist of some potential songs on my spotify to keep listening over, and i have also made a disc which i have started listening to in the car to give me inspiration as I am driving along.

I have decided i am looking for a very Kitch and over the top, very happy love song, which is so happy and romantic that it feel a little too obvious, i love music so i want to find the perfect song to match the mood. giving it a very creepy feel to it. If it is a woman singer i would like it to be a very in love happy girly voice, but if it is a male singer I would like it to sound slightly more tortured and  almost like he is being forced to sing these words of love to Claudia.Suffocating.


No comments:

Post a Comment