Wednesday 30 April 2014

Quentin Final Images.

I shot Quentin on a Monday morning. In the house the light flickered through the rain into the window. I had set up the back drops i was intending on using, i had talked about it in my previous post using kitsch things around my house to give it a quirky feel.

After following my face chart designs, I completed the look by gluing the buttons to my models eyelids after being inspired by the story Coroline. Claudia stuck them on so he cant look at other women, as a sign of possession.

Here are my top three favorite images of Quentin which i think carry a itchingly sinister feel to them. The buttons give it an amazing effect, they are soulless, a quote from my model William "its so hard showing emotion when you cant see my eyes".




No comments:

Post a Comment