Wednesday 30 April 2014

250 Word Project Evaluation

250 word Claudia and Quentin

Claudia and Quentin have felt like my best friends during the past month, I have built up their story, personality, style and makeup. I think I am going to miss them now I have completed this project.

 I have loved creating their stories, and I have found this project has really highlighted a path which I would consider going down in the future. Visiting Highgate Cemetery in London for some first source research during this project was amazing and I love using the Gothic architecture for inspiration. 

After completing my photo shoot of my final designs, looking through the photos I had the biggest smile on my face, looking over the images they are exactly how I imagined during my research. They give the perfect amount of sinister and kitsch. Although things went wrong and sticking the buttons on at times was very challenging, I love the final outcome and this project was fantastic. I wish I could make the music video now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment