Tuesday 4 February 2014

French Pleat - changing to match charecters


After creating the standard French pleat, we were asked to change the silhouette of it to match some characteristics which  I had chosen: Romantic, Cold and eccentric.

Romantic:
As the standard French pleat is pulled off the face it looks quite stern. I would change the front into more of a beehive, pulling hairs out from the sides of the face to create a gentle fringe around the edges. I would even think about as the French pleat goes back plaiting it in gentle loose plaits and embedding flowers.

Cold:
I would pull the hair tighter off the face so there was not even one wisp of hair falling down onto the face to create a stern and emotionless look. I would also give it a centre parting.

Eccentric:
For the eccentric I would add parts of the romantic, so pulling parts of the hair out to make them look more disheveled and messy. Then I would add bits and bobs, such as dead flowers, old lace.



No comments:

Post a Comment