Wednesday 19 March 2014

250 Word Project Evaluation.


Throughout this Victorian inspired project I have learnt amazing things and discovered some hidden facts about the Victorians. The culture and attitude around makeup in the Victorian times was a very odd one, where men were in charge of whether women could wear makeup. But to conclude the project over all I am unbelievable happy with the many outcomes it has brought. Starting with my first Miss Havisham assessment. Although I was very nervous it went practically perfect, I managed to finish my design in the allotted time with an extra five minutes to go over my checklists and face charts. After my second assessment I thought I had completed the continuity test, and although looking exactly the same in closer inspection my nose cut was a slightly different angel and I wished I had noticed at the time.

 Finally my Estella design I was happy with the outcome although I think looking back I could have done a little more detailing in the hair, it still expressed the innocence I wanted it to, I think it could have been a little more cruel.


So to finally conclude, I feel I have been very successful and I have loved every second of this project, I have put in 110% and my images express that, so I am very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment